Trinity Hospice, Living every moment.
Besselink & Jones is proud to be supporters of Trinity Hospice, Trinity offers a fantastic range of services to the community and we would encourage anyone who can to help in whatever way they can:
- Care to patients in their own homes
- Inpatient services for those whose needs cannot be met at home
- Day therapy and outpatient services
- Family support for those close to our patients.
Trinity cares for patients irrespective of their diagnosis, ethnicity, belief system and sexual orientation. There is no time limit on how long a patient can stay in any service or in any setting – people can use all of our services for however long they need to in order to resolve or alleviate their presenting problems. Trinity’s services are free to all those who need them.
Personal donations are a vital source of income for Trinity. You can be certain that your gift, large or small, will make a real difference to the dying people, and their families.
There are lots of different ways to give:
- Donate online using the Justgiving website – it’s quick, easy and secure.
- Give a little often by standing order.
- Give donations in memory of a loved one.
- Donate shares.
Fundraising Department, Trinity Hospice, FREEPOST, London, SW4 0BR.